SevenBridge uses a six-step financial planning process to identify your financial goals. Comprehensive planning discussions identify the purpose of your investments. At SevenBridge, we listen to our clients and apply this professional process to make sure that we are acting as your fiduciary by working in your best interest every step of the way.
- Establish and Define Our Relationship – We will have an introductory meeting or phone call to get to know one another. We’ll talk about your goals, your questions, and how SevenBridge can add value to your life. If it seems like a good fit for both parties, we will schedule a meeting, typically at our office.
- Gather Client Information and Goals – We will discuss your experience, preferences, life context, and set an understanding of your risk tolerance. We will collect the necessary documents from you during this stage in order to prepare for the next steps.
- Analyze and Evaluate Financial Situation – We will review the data from the previous steps and share our ideas on the strategies and options to meet your current and future needs.
- Develop and Present Financial Plan – We will meet to review and finalize your personalized wealth plan. We will consider alternatives based on your feedback and will answer any questions that you have about our recommendations.
- Implement Strategies – Together, we execute on your personal wealth plan step by step. We coordinate with your legal and tax professionals, and work to complete the strategies we have agreed upon to help you achieve your goals.
- Monitor and Adjust Plan – We understand that life happens and goals change. We regularly collaborate with you to ensure you’re on the best track toward your goals.